Terms and conditions of participation and data protection
(1) All persons over the age of 16 who are interested in participating and who are EU citizens are eligible to participate. Excluded are active employees of oenpay and OeNB.
(2) All persons interested in participating have the opportunity to apply for participation by registering using the online form provided for this purpose.
(3) Participants will be selected from all registrations received by oenpay by August 30, 2023.
(4) The participants are selected by oenpay behind closed doors and without the presence of a notary. There is no legal right to participate; legal recourse is excluded.
(5) Participation is free and voluntary. Any costs or cash outlays which incurred as a result of participation (e.g. travel costs, accommodation costs, costs for materials) will not be reimbursed.
(6) Participants grant oenpay a temporally and geographically unrestricted, transferable and irrevocable license to use the works created in the scope of the hackathon for all current and future exploitation rights in accordance with the Austrian UrhG including editing and translation rights (currently §§ 14 to 18c UrhG).
(7) By submitting their application, applicants confirm that they have provided the correct, truthful and complete information requested. To be considered in the application process, all mandatory data fields must be filled out correctly and completely, otherwise the application cannot be considered.
(8) The selected persons will be informed by oenpay via e-mail to the e-mail address provided during registration.
(9) Privacy information: The personal data disclosed for participation will be processed electronically by oenpay for the purpose of handling this hackathon (determining and notifying the participants, organization and handling of the hackathon, correspondence in these matters) and will not be passed on to third parties. Data from participants - if the permission to use the work granted in point 6 is not used for any reason - will be stored for up to 7 years counting from the end of participation in the hackathon; Data of all other persons will be deleted or made anonymous after the end of the application process. The legal basis for processing is the declaration of consent, which is given via checkbox. Affected persons have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction and data transferability of their data as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authority. Contact of the Data Protection Officer at oenpay: email@example.com.
(10) Austrian law applies with exclusion of the reference norms of international civil law. Vienna Commercial Court is the factually and locally responsible court.
(11) oenpay reserves the right to cancel or postpone the hackathon and assumes no liability for technical problems that affect the scheduled process, hinder participation or even make it impossible.
Declaration of consent of oenpay on the basis of GDPR
I agree that my following personal data:
First and Last name
will be stored and processed by OeNPAY Financial and Innovation Hub GmbH, Seegasse 3/1, 1090 Vienna for the following purpose until I revoke – possible at any time - my consent:
Participation modalities in the scope of the hackathon project
This declaration of consent is voluntary and I can revoke it at any time at OeNPAY Financial and Innovation Hub GmbH, Seegasse 3/1, 1090 Vienna oder via e-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org without fearing any disadvantages.
Information on data protection can be fount on the website www.oenpay.at.